And with each and every one a moment comes when I would cheerfully (pick one):
- bop him or her on the head with something fairly firm
- drop him off by the side of a road in the middle of nowhere with a pup tent, a Coleman stove, a compass and a book of instructions on surviving in the wilderness
- Grab a bull horn, switch it on, and announce to a large crowd that So-and-So is a pain in the neck
- Take a container of Reddi-Whip (canned, pressurized whipped cream for those of you not of this continent) and anoint her face with it
- Push him off the end of the dock
- Hit her in the face with a blueberry pie
- Make a rude gesture with my hand
- wrap a rubber band around the handle of their sink's spray nozzle
It's one of those facts of living, and the friendship is more valuable to me than my temporary pique.
I am so very glad that I don't behave in a way that gets others angry.
Nope. (Just ask me.)